There's a feeling I get when I look to the west, 

And my spirit is crying for leaving. 

In my thoughts I have seen rings of smoke through the trees, 
And the voices of those who stand looking. 
Ooh, it makes me wonder, 
Ooh, it really makes me wonder. 

And it's whispered that soon if we all call the tune 
Then the piper will lead us to reason. 
And a new day will dawn for those who stand long 
And the forests will echo with laughter. 

If there's a bustle in your hedgerow, don't be alarmed now, 
It's just a spring clean for the May queen. 
Yes, there are two paths you can go by, but in the long run 
There's still time to change the road you're on. 
And it makes me wonder.

“Stairway to Heaven” Led Zepplin






In the fell clutch of circumstance 

I have not winced nor cried aloud. 

Under the bludgeonings of chance 
My head is bloody, but unbowed. 

“Invictus” William Ernest Henley (1849–1903)









If I can't dance, it's not my revolution!

If I can't dance, I don't want your revolution!

If I can't dance, I don't want to be part of your revolution.
A revolution without dancing is not a revolution worth having.
If there won't be dancing at the revolution, I'm not coming.

Emma Goldman (1869-1940)





No saviour from on high delivers
No faith have we in prince or peer
Our own right hand the chains must shiver
Chains of hatred, greed and fear
E'er the thieves will out with their booty
And give to all a happier lot.
Each at the forge must do their duty
And we'll strike while the iron is hot.

“Die Internationale” Eugène Pottier - Paris, June 1871 








4/28, King's Park Street, West Perth-The Beginning of The Fall


4/28, The Gathering, Langley Park, Perth





Comrades!...Marching on !


M'sia Consulate General



The Super 8's